Ink, Designer - Creative Solutions
Ink, the world’s leading travel media company, is seeking a Designer to join it’s relaunched Creative Solutions department.
Alongside world class award winning magazines, video and digital products. Ink produces a huge selection of exciting, and diverse advertising creative for brands all over the world.
Reporting to the Commercial Creative Director, the successful candidate should have a passion for design, a desire to develop their skills and feel at home in a busy, dynamic and creative environment.
They must be organised, an effective team player and be bursting with fresh ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious designer to take the next step in their career.
- Designing imaginative, diverse and audience appropriate advertising solutions for print and other platforms
- Liaising with the sales department, project manager, production and editorial teams to produce award-winning advertorials for a large portfolio of titles in time and on budget
- Providing designs and ideas which will engage and delight travellers and help the sales teams to be commercially successful
- Assisting other members of the team to produce and develop live creative
- Researching brands and brainstorming creative concepts with the rest of the team
- Adhering to the deadlines and budgets set for the titles
- Working calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Assisting the Commercial Creative Director with pitch work for new commercial business
- Commissioning illustrations and photo shoots where necessary
Essential Skills & Requirements
- At least three years’ experience designing for print in a fast paced deadline driven studio environment
- A strong eye for detail
- A friendly can-do attitude
- Top notch Adobe CC skills - InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop
- Must be fluent in English. A second language is a bonus.
Please send your CV and work samples by completing the application form below.