PR Account Director – Global Agency – Consumer/Sportswear/Youth
Would you like to focus on one major, global brand, instead of being spread thinly across multiple accounts? If you’ve always thought about going in house but aren’t sure it would be fast paced or varied enough – then this could be the ideal middle ground.
This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work.
With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, fully integrated and insight led campaigns for their clients. Everyone in the agency is talented and ambitious, always reinventing their skills to set new standards in the industry.
The agency has a variety of teams, all working with huge, blue- chip and international brand names. In terms of client exposure and training, you really can’t get much better!
The Role – Account Director
This role will see you work on one of the largest sports/lifestyle brands in the world, with a focus on youth culture and global communications.
This role is incredibly varied and exciting with work including global toolkit creation, global social roll out, writing strategic brand plans, global event production and co-ordination, athlete leverage through earned media and full content and publishing.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Excellent client servicing skills, with a knack for developing a deep understanding of your client’s business
- Global experience a must e.g. toolkit creation, campaign co ordination and market management
- Interest and experience in the youth market, ideally with experience of marketing to 16-24 year olds
- Strong integrated experience including partnership and influencer marketing
- Experience gained agency side on global consumer brands – ideally sports/lifestyle/youth
- An SAM looking for the next step or a strong AD
- Strategic + creative thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- Demonstrable record in creating impactful, big brand campaigns
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively in a high performing team
- 28 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
For more information on this exciting role please complete the application form below.