Senior Account Director – Lifestyle/Retail & Interiors/ Entertainment
This agency is a powerhouse of experts in PR, media relations, content and social channels, making them one of the best teams in the business. From running content & media press offices, working with influencers and celebrity partnerships, their insightful, creative campaigns are regularly nominated for a host of awards.
Their client base covers consumer lifestyle brands, entertainment, retailers and food & drink – and they are continuing to win new business at an impressive rate.
The agency is around 20 people who all socialize together and work collaboratively, meaning there’s no office politics. They pride themselves on having a culture where people can really be themselves – there’s no cookie cutter PR’s here. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- Pet friendly office
- Day off on your birthday
- Profit share bonus
- Summer & Christmas party
- Friday drinks
- Mentor system plus personalized training and development
- Flexi working/working from home
The Role – Account Director/Senior Account Director
This special AD or SAD will be at the heart of the agency: you’ll be an inspiring, confident and articulate PR who has experience leading teams, consulting clients and managing big budgets. Predominantly working on two big clients: one – a retailer and the other a big entertainment client – with plenty of integrated work, big budgets and celebrity partnerships to get your teeth into.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Devising and overseeing the running of integrated campaigns, you’ll be well versed in all aspects of the media landscape and be able to demonstrate an up-to-date understanding of how social media, content creation and influencer marketing fits into it all
- Strong client servicing skills, providing strategic counsel and not afraid to speak up and give opinions
- Organic growth and new business
- Always set the bar high to which junior colleagues can aspire, whilst mentoring, nurturing and motivating them every day
If you’re looking for an inspiring, friendly culture where you can really be yourself and learn from a solid senior team, this would be a great move - complete the application form below now!
Apply for Senior Account Director – Lifestyle/Retail & Interiors/ Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly