PR Senior Account Director/Associate Director – Luxury Travel
About the Agency
- An international, integrated PR & communications agency with offices globally – a separate agency is being set up within/as a partner to this agency to deal with their conflicting clients in the luxury travel space
- Specialising in luxury travel & destinations, as well as broader luxury lifestyle clients - their client list is truly enviable
- Fantastic opportunity for international travel – employees are encouraged to visit other offices for short secondments to meet the teams and broaden their knowledge
- 22 days annual leave and a range of other benefits
The Role – Senior Account Director/Associate Director
This role would suit someone who would thrive on the autonomy and responsibility of a newly set up division and running a team.
The division is ready to be launched as soon as the team is in place and will see you working across a number of major luxury travel brands.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Director/Associate Director:
- Developing strategic, integrated PR campaigns and overseeing implementation
- Securing highly targeted media coverage with relevant A list luxury and lifestyle media, bloggers, influencers and more
- To forge close relationships with all clients as necessary, by attending local events, functions, exhibitions as well as escorting press trips and travelling for new business / familiarization trips as required by the client
- New business and managing clients for organic growth
For more information on this exciting role please complete the application form below.
Apply for PR Senior Account Director/Associate Director – Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly