Account Director - Consumer PR
- Full Time
£40k - £46k
This diverse, buzzing PR agency are independently owned by the 2 MDs, who are still very hands on in the business. They are experiencing fantastic success in terms of team and client satisfaction, and arehoping to achieve the same over the next two years.
They are a full service agency, covering both consumer, corporate and B2B PR alongside digital and social media, with a varied range of clients across food, drink, lifestyle, wellbeing and fitness industries.
They have a fantastic company ethos and culture, actively encourage you to go home on time, and make everyone feel involved and valued within the company by getting to know everyone personally. AND they have an office dog - what more could you want?!
The role - Account Director
This person will be an integral part of the team and its growth, and their meritocracy means you are likely to progress quickly. This person would report to the Head of Consumer, and have the support of junior team members, who you will manage and develop.
This person will:
- Be part of the senior team, with a say in operational decisions and business strategy
- Lead key clients from a strategic and creative perspective
- Play a vital role in new business
- Manage a team of people across accounts
- Provide senior level client counsel and advice
The ideal Account Director would currently be working at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level within a consumer PR agency.
- Ideally have experience on a variety consumer PR clients (with food, drink or interiors the ideal!)
- Have heaps of hunger and ambition, with the potential to really drive the division
- Be super creative with the ability to come up with out-of-the-box ideas for clients
- Have gravitas and excellent people skills, having managed both teams and clients effectively
- Fantastic organisation skills
Salary & benefits:
The Account Director will be offered a basic salary of £40k - £46k, depending on experience. They also have a fantastic list of benefits including:
- Amazing Summer/Christmas dos (the whole company are being taken on holiday to Europe this Christmas!) + company away days
- Flexitime working (e.g. 8am - 4:30pm or 10am- 6:30pm) + occasional WFH
- 22 days holiday + birthday off + 1 hour per month off & 1 day extra holiday per year of service
- 'Coverage of the month' award + prize
- Free fruit & breakfast
- 10% NB bonus
- Drinks on a Friday from the drinks cabinet
If you are interested in this Account Director role or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222