First class communications skills and an ambitious, enthusiastic style is required for this role. This is a new departure and an integral new service offering for this tight knit, integrated PR agency and the business directors are all gunning for the successful candidate to be able to make their mark in the expansion of new and existing business.
Drive and dynamism is vital plus the ability and willingness to push boundaries, work autonomously and to think laterally, especially in the area of digital engagement, along with the absolute requirement for strategic focus and rigour.
An AD or SAD level, who's looking for that new and exciting opportunity to go that bit further. This is the ideal role for a candidate with a strong technology background who is able to deliver integrated strategic campaign activity.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- The ability to design and implement innovative and engaging PR plans to drive positive media coverage, conversation, buzz across all key markets
- Passionate about good, simple and effective PR
- A track record in pan-European communications briefs
- A consumer technology expert with a proven track record
- Passionate about technology brands and brand leadership
- Able to work in a fluid and quick moving environment and adapt to working whilst travelling
- Tenacious, driven and resilient with the appetite to help build on the key account through organic growth
- Culturally sensitive and adaptable
- Approachable team player
- Play a leading role in all strategic and creative direction, building a new team and reporting directly to the MD’s
- Develop short, medium and long-term communications plan, with a holistic PR approach including print, broadcast, online, social media and events.
- Objective setting and clearly communicating KPIs for all projects, including evaluation and reporting on all activity
- Market insights and mould breaking effective communications including consumer trends, media and competitor activity insight essential
- Driving projects forward and accountable for ensuring the day-to-day delivery
- An avid interest in cars and sport would naturally be useful
To learn more about this exciting new opportunity please call Carter Ferris on 020 3397 7543
And send your CV direct to: email@example.com or call and speak to either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter.
Please quote job ref: CF0514 on all correspondence