ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Crisis & Issues
A tenacious, hardworking crisis comms guru is needed for this Account Director role at one of the leading global communications agencies. Reputation risk and crisis is a key part of their business and so they are looking for a super talented Account Director who can lead a range of UK and global clients across multi sectors, advising at a senior level and developing and executing reputation protection programmes.
This is a full service agency which delivers digitally and data driven creative integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors.
In return you will head up a talented team, work with like-minded individuals who are able to move effortlessly across broad client sectors. You also get great offices to work in, industry-leading benefits, lead on new business, run an international client base and have a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
Reputation Risk & Crisis is a specialist area at the heart of this agency’s business. The growing UK crisis team leads a range of clients, advising at a senior level and developing and executing reputation protection programmes. Clients come from a range of sectors, with diverse challenges and opportunities and they pride themselves on long-term, senior level, trusted relationships with a diverse client base.
- A fully rounded PR operator with a particular strength in crisis communications,
- A thorough understanding of all elements of communications, marketing and the media,
- Capable of driving and growing existing business within the context and plans of the agency.
- Develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and relationships with the agency.
- Take a leading role in developing and winning new business, from the initial approach and research stage, through to development of strategic plans and creative proposals, and leading pitch team.
- As a source of trusted strategic advice for clients as the Account Director you would provide strategic Communications and Counsel
- Offer strong Crisis Communications skills advise clients on crisis planning and mitigation, and reputational risk management, and will be the first port of call in a client crisis and needs to react in a consistently professional capacity, aligning response with crisis strategy.
- Portfolio Management and Profitability - Responsible for ensuring client portfolios are managed in line with revenue and structural expectations and meet profitability targets and other appropriate KPIs.
- Advanced copywriting – The Account Director will act as a copywriting expert, able to effectively communicate with any given audience and be able to demonstrate and upskill more junior staff.
- Client Relationship Management to ensure client retention and growth.
To apply for this exciting new challenge please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref CF0510 or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295