- Full Time
We are looking for a Production Editor / Artworker to join a well-established financial communications agency in their new vibrant offices in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience of print design and production to develop their skills and be part of a very collaborative and friendly small team. This is a varied role with the opportunity to evolve and develop and would suit a candidate with long-term prospects. Support and training will also be provided.
- Create and update marketing materials and print publications including: reports, presentations, brochures, factsheets, direct marketing letters, invitations, print ads, etc.
- Prepare and update layouts, format text, create graphs, tables and templates using InDesign, Illustrator, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Check artwork is consistent with client brand and identity
- Prepare artwork for print and liaise with commercial printers, arranging print estimates, sending files and checking proofs
- Write and maintain internal guidelines for producing artwork
- Research photos and illustrations from online stock libraries and design original icons and infographics
- Contribute to business growth the business by researching prospective clients and attending client meetings when required
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in a design/artworking role is required
- Good knowledge of print design and production including typography, colour, page layouts and use of images
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- A conscientious and ethical approach to work
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work as a member of a small busy team on a number of projects to short deadlines
- Professional manners and solid communication skills when dealing with clients
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Production Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly