Harper's Bazaar, Fashion Intern
3 days left
- Full Time
This role is responsible for managing the day to day running of the fashion cupboard for both Harper’s Bazaar and Town & Country, overseeing all aspects including dealing with call-ins and returns, liaising with the postroom and supervising the monthly work experience placements.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the fashion cupboard. Unpacking and arranging all incoming samples, and processing sample returns
- Liasing with the postroom to make sure samples are received and returned in a timely manner
- Liaising with PRs on all fashion returns, maintaining strong, positive relationships with PRs and brands
- Supervising the monthly work experience interns
- Sending out the fashion team diary each week
- Sending out the press day diary each week
- Motivated, organised and reliable with a passion for fashion
- Exceptional communication skills and a flexible, proactive approach to work
- A team player who is eager to learn, with a polite and friendly manner
- Previous fashion or luxury internship experience required.
Click 'Apply' now.