Livingetc.com, Online Editor - Maternity Cover
After a year of exciting growth following its launch in January 2018, Livingetc.com is looking for a digitally savvy candidate to lead the day-to-day running of the website.
We are looking for a journalist with proven digital know-how who can plan and deliver daily content, monitor and report on KPIs, use traffic stats to make strategic content decisions, and optimise SEO across new and existing articles to deliver organic audience growth.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Planning and delivering the content calendar
- Writing on-brand daily news and shopping content
- Repurposing magazine content for online and making old, archived content relevant to an online audience
- Updating existing content to keep room galleries and other features ranking in Google
- Working closely with the print team
- Monitoring search performance and updating content accordingly
- Reporting on daily / weekly traffic stats
- Working with social media team to ensure stories have maximum impact
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a first-class digital journalist
- Be experienced in using:
- CMS (Wordpress desirable)
- Google Analytics
- Email build and send tools/platforms
- Social media business pages
- Have a sound understanding of SEO
- Possess strong planning and organisation skills
- Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with different teams
- Have a proactive, positive approach and be confident feeding back and sharing learnings with wider teams and senior members of staff
- Be poised under pressure and committed to accuracy
- An interest in/experience of modern interiors is a bonus but not essential
Click 'Apply' now.
Please note: This is a maternity cover position. The ideal start date is early February.