TES, Junior Designer
4 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to: Creative Director
TES Global is a fast-growing digital and print company committed to supporting teaching and learning.
As publishers of the TES (Times Educational Supplement) we have been supporting educators worldwide for over 100 years and are home to the world’s largest online community of teachers, with 7.9 million registered users.
For more information on TES Global please visit tesglobal.com/what-we-do.
This is an ideal first job for a designer able to demonstrate originality and flair.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the designer will mainly be expected to source and produce visuals for the online arm of TES but will also be called on to assist on the weekly print magazine when necessary.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of experienced designers able to offer support and advice to someone keen to enhance their design skills.
- To maintain the current high standard of online imagery and ensure that pictures accurately express the content and tone of the articles
- Work with sub editors to ensure that there are no delays in the production process.
- To adhere to deadlines.
- To be flexible to the demands of the publication.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other departments within TES Global.
Essential skills / qualifications
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Enthusiastic, strongly creative with an ability to visualize difficult concepts.
- Ability to work fast and to a deadline.
- A sound appreciation of typography and a good eye for what makes a good picture
- Communicate well with colleagues.
- Diploma or degree in design or art related subject
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for TES, Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly