Director - Corporate Communications
Director - Corporate PR
£85k - £95k
Fantastic independent agency, working on integrated campaigns with big, well-known brand clients across consumer, corporate, digital and technology.
The agency is comprised of over 100 brilliant people, and they know their people are key to their award winning work. They really value their team, and reward them well, so staff retention is high and people genuinely love working there. They have been voted one of the top PR agencies in the UK due to their continued success have also gone international with offices in the US and Asia.
The benefits are extensive - they invest heavily in staff training at all levels, and their health and wellbeing package is unrivalled, comprising not only of health insurance, but giving discounts of gym memberships and spa days!
The Director Role
My client is looking for a Director to join their corporate team working on a variety of clients, all big brand, across financial and professional services, technology, infrastructure and energy.
The Director will ideally need to:
- Work at Associate Director or Director level currently
- Have worked on a broad range of corporate clients, ideally with some financial / professional services experience
- Have a strong understanding of digital / social media
- Be able to lead a team - inspire, motivate and develop
- Be laid back, sociable with a good sense of humour
The Director will be offered a salary between £85k and £95k + excellent benefits including:
- Generous paid holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free breakfasts
If you have the relevant experience for the Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038261222.