Fox PR, Account Director
Who We Are:
Fox PR is an exciting luxury travel & lifestyle PR agency who specialise in the luxury travel, wellness and gourmet arenas.
We look after some enviable brands and hotels and are in need of an experienced Account Director with excellent media contacts to join our wonderful team within the wellbeing division.
The candidate must show successful placement of media coverage is part of their DNA, a flair for creativity, the utmost in PR professionalism and experience at managing and growing a team.
At Fox PR, we are an enthusiastic team of PR professionals who love what we do. We offer an office environment that is supportive, encouraging and positive.
The right candidate will be excited about what they do and the opportunity to grow the luxury travel division. We are looking for an excellent team player, with great communication skills.
The position is based in our offices in Belgravia, 4 minutes walk from Victoria Station.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professional Experience - Minimum of 4 years in luxury consumer and travel PR agencies. Corporate travel experience is ideal, but not essential
- Account AD level or seasoned SAM
- Strategic and able to provide excellent client counsel
- A great team leader, who leads by example
- Broad consumer knowledge and travel industry insight
- Excellent media contacts across travel and lifestyle
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, responsible and good at their job
- Creative, with a good eye for detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Plus an ambitious, driven person who loves the challenge of helping clients reach their potential
- Exceptional communicator, with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Initiate and drive news and feature stories in the media
- Experience in running a busy PR office
- New business Development; Driving new business, adding to the bottom line of the business by introducing new clients as well as organic growth of existing clients
- Implement PR strategies both traditional & digitally
- Responsible for Client retention
- Overall running of the team and client handling
- Junior team HR development
- Reporting directly to the MD
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to Charlene Kendry, Associate Director, by completing the application form below.
Apply for Fox PR, Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly