Account Director (Beauty PR)
This agency was set up 20 years ago by a beauty PR who has worked in house at some of the biggest high end brands in the world. They now work with some of the best brands in the business across haircare, cosmetics, skincare and wellbeing / lifestyle. The majority of their new business comes from referrals as they are well known in the industry so as a business they continue to grow.
Culturally they are a close knit and down to earth team of 20 and regularly go out for socials. As an office, they don't have a working late culture, something of a rarity in PR!
The Role - Account Director
Due to expansion, they are looking for a PR Account Director to work across a number of their key beauty and wellbeing clients.
- Leading and managing key accounts
- Passion for beauty and wellness, experience in this sector is a must
- Experience in an agency is crucial as you will need to be familiar with pulling together new business pitches and managing a team to help
- Consumer brand work [experience on wellness/beauty brands is great, but this is a full service role and therefore not just focused on traditional product placement]
- Skilled at offering strategic client counsel
- Budgetary and team management
- Commercial awareness
In return, the Account Director will receive:
- A salary of up to £48,000
- A relaxed culture and 9.30am start
- 20 days annual holiday and extra time between Christmas and New Year, in addition to your birthday off
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch with Alex Lewington: email@example.com