Are you a Reporter/Journalist looking for the next step? Do you have a passion for breaking exclusive news? We are looking for an experienced reporter to join a leading B2B publisher based in London. You will research and write news, create and maintain strong relationships with industry contacts. This role would suit a hands-on reporter, a news hunter with experience on a B2B title or a local newspaper.
- Source and write news stories as well as features and interviews
- Create online content for daily publication
- Pitch and record video and audio content
- Use social media to promote written work as well as video and audio content
- Participate in editorial initiatives and help team achieve subscriptions targets
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a reporter/journalist is essential ideally on a B2B title or a local newspaper
- Proven track record of breaking leading news stories
- A journalism qualification is a bonus, but not essential
- Shorthand is preferred
- A passionate and organised candidate able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and networking skills with the ability to create strong relationships with industry key contacts
- Collaborative and ambitious attitude with a will to learn and develop
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.