Account Manager (Corporate PR)
Account Manager (corporate comms)
£30k - £40k
This top 20 PR agency is made up of a team of over 100 people covering consumer PR, corporate communications, digital marketing and creative services. This agency has won multiple awards (7 in 2018 alone!) and is well known and respected in the industry.
They offer excellent training and development opportunities, both internally at their academy and externally via specialist training providers.
Their culture is relaxed and inclusive, with plenty of social opportunities and team and individual awards to recognise good work. If you're looking for somewhere that manages to get the balance between great work and great culture, this Account Manager role is for you.
Role: Account Manager - Corporate team
The new Account Manager would be joining the corporate team. This team works on big, consumer facing brands, providing a broad range of brand building services including CSR, Executive profiling, stakeholder communications, media training, crisis and issues management and corporate press office. Clients include a major airline, a national homebuilder, a well-known consumer e-commerce site and one of the largest couriers in the UK.
As an Account Manager you would oversee AEs and report into either an Account Director or Associate Director to help you with your progression and development.
The ideal Account Manager will:
- Have around 3-5 years PR experience, ideally within a PR agency
- Work in either consumer or corporate PR with big consumer-facing clients
- Have excellent media relations experience across broadcast, print and online channels
- Be able to motivate, support and develop team members
- Have experience producing creative content for multiple media channels including social
Salary and benefits
- Circa £30k - £40k
- 5% contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas to New Year off
If this Account Manager role could be of interest, or you want to hear more about other PR roles, please contact Alex Lewington: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02038261222.
Apply for Account Manager (Corporate PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly