PR Associate Director - Financial Services
Role: Associate Director - Financial Services
Salary: £65k - £75k
This communications group is one of the most famous names in PR - a top 5 PR agency, spanning corporate communications, digital, consumer PR and public affairs. Their reputation is unprecedented. It is a truly international agency, with offices across three continents.
Not only are they extremely successful in business, their employees are extremely happy in their surroundings - the company is big on team work and socialising, and this makes for a high standard of work/life balance across ALL levels.
The Role: Associate Director - Financial Services
The new Associate Director will be working in their integrated corporate, consumer and digital team - it is a multi award winning team, for both their campaigns, their people and their services.
You will be an Associate Director responsible for leading, creating, and delivering top tier projects across a range of corporate financial services & fintech accounts.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the new Associate Director will:
- Drive corporate communications strategies for blue chip clients
- Integrate the strategy across media relations, events, crisis, public affairs, and internal comms
- Contribute to new business opportunities
- Manage the junior team & support in their development
- Have financial responsibility for client accounts
The ideal Associate Director will have:
- Previously worked in a senior agency role on large budget financial services / fintech clients
- Been responsible for winning new business
- Managed more junior members of the team.
- Lots of ambition, energy and a desire to be a senior team leader
The successful Associate Director will be offered a basic salary between £65k and £75k. Additionally:
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Health insurance & life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Travel loan
If you have the relevant experience for the Associate Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1222