Fast Track, Senior Tech Researcher & Project Manager
Oxford-based Fast Track is looking for an experienced and talented project manager with a strong research interest and knowledge of tech companies in the UK; and good people management skills.
The role would suit a bright graduate with at least three years’ relevant company research and excellent project management experience; and ideally some accountancy training and/or qualification and good writing experience.
The role & responsibilities
- Project management: lead, manage and help conduct the research and publication, to tight deadlines and with meticulous attention to detail, our Tech Track 100, Ones to Watch and new Disruptors to Watch; and potentially another of our seven annual league tables in The Sunday Times
- Research & analysis: identify, research and analyse companies’ financials; and interview entrepreneurs either on the phone or face-to-face at company visits
- Networking dinners: work closely with our events team to secure tech entrepreneurs attendance at some of our 30+ annual invitation-only networking dinners; and help at up to 8 dinners a year
- Account handling: help service our blue-chip sponsors at both an operational and senior level
- Social media: Help conceive and write content for our tech related social media
Click 'Apply' now for more details and information on how to apply.
About Fast Track
Fast Track, founded in 1997, is the UK’s leading research and networking events company focused on top-performing entrepreneurs and private companies.
Based in Central Oxford with 25 staff, we publish seven annual league table supplements with The Sunday Times, ranking the fastest-growing to the biggest private companies. We also organise and run over 30+ invitation-only networking awards events and alumni dinners a year for their entrepreneurial directors to meet each other and our sponsors, who want to do new business with them. Our sole source of revenue is from our blue-chip sponsors.
Our sponsors include: Virgin (all 22 yrs); HSBC, Lloyds, PwC, and UBS Wealth Management (15+ yrs); Barclays, BDO, Hiscox, Grant Thornton and Virgin Atlantic (10+ yrs); BGF, BMW and Linklaters (5+ yrs); DHL and N+1 Singer (3 yrs); and Oracle Netsuite and Santander (1 yr).