Aviation Week Network, Content Marketing Manager
Aviation Week Network is looking for a content marketer with strong creative and organisational skills.
Based in London SE1, the focus of the role is to employ a content-centric strategy to capture and retain the attention of target audiences, compelling them to engage with the brand’s portfolio of editorial, data and events.
The content marketing team works in close daily collaboration with cross-functional colleagues in editorial, production, data, sales and marketing to deliver tactical content-driven campaigns that drive long-term audience engagement.
The role requires a high degree of design, technical and storytelling skills in order to quickly turn complex content and data into digestible digital-friendly formats including explainers, graphics, timelines, illustration and video/gifs.
As this is a global position working with colleagues from the US to Singapore, a degree of flexibility is required.
- Curate existing internal content, turning it into visual and data-rich stories from start to finish.
- Working closely with data analysts, create meaningful short stories and insights using charts and graphics.
- Full ownership of the content promotion calendar and responsibility for ensuring it is up-to-date at all times.
- Responsible for full production and deployment of two daily content-based community newsletters.
- Manage social media channels for all brands within the portfolio.
- Use all available distribution channels to put Aviation Week Network data and content in front of target audiences.
- Compile and distribute monthly metrics and analysis for management teams.
- Maintain a voice that is consistent with Aviation Week’s high editorial standards. Be a digital brand ambassador.
- Experience managing a brand content calendar and managing asset requirements across multiple channels – inc. newsletters, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Excellent SEO-optimised editorial and social copywriting skills.
- Native Adobe Creative Suite user (Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
- Experience and understanding of paid media distribution.
- Strong analytical knowledge.
- Collaborative – ability to build positive relationships with internal colleagues at all levels.
Apply by completing the application form below.
ABOUT AVIATION WEEK NETWORK
Aviation Week Network, a division of Informa plc, is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace, and defense industries, serving 1.7 million professionals around the world. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week Network to help them understand the market, make decisions, predict trends, and connect with people and business opportunities.
Customers include the world's leading aerospace manufacturers and suppliers, airlines, airports, business aviation operators, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this worldwide marketplace.
Aviation Week Network’s portfolio delivers award-winning journalism, data, intelligence and analytical resources, world-class tradeshows and conferences, and results-driven marketing services and advertising.
Informa PLC is a leading, international business to business information services Group, operating in over 30 countries.
We create transaction-led exhibitions and content-based events, specialist data, intelligence and marketing services products, as well as scholarly research and specialist reference-led academic content.
Our products and services help businesses and professionals connect, learn, do business and gain an edge over the competition. Informa is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.