PEI Media, Production Editor
PEI Media is seeking a Production Editor for its print and digital titles focusing on alternative asset finance.
Based in London, the journalist will work across eight B2B brands aimed at senior financial professionals. The successful candidate will take a lead role in two of those titles ensuring deadlines are hit and house style followed by all team members.
An eye for detail, flair for finessing copy and strong headline writing/SEO skills are essential, as is the ability to handle competing priorities – working with various editors and juggling multiple stories and formats. The candidate should be as comfortable editing a homepage or email newsletter as working with a designer on a magazine spread.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years’ journalism experience.
- Strong organisational skills and working knowledge of standard journalism practices and techniques, including copyright and libel law.
- Experience of editing financial news and/or familiarity with alternative asset classes and institutional investment is a plus, along with a working knowledge of both US and UK grammar and spelling.
- Knowledge of WordPress and data visualisation packages, such as Infogram.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign.
PEI Media’s B2B publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt. People who thrive at our publications are smart, ambitious and committed.
They combine a down-to-earth attitude with the ability to come to the table with fresh ideas. We can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement are aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company.
Learn more by visiting thisispei.com.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter including salary requirements by clicking 'Apply' now.