PEI Media, Senior Designer
PEI Media is looking for a Senior Designer to work on print and digital products focusing on alternative asset finance.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Design and four other designers to create visually compelling designs and pages across our eight B2B brands. Experience in commissioning photography and illustration is required, as are data visualisation skills and the ability to take abstract concepts and turn them into eye-catching graphics.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience with a B2B title, national or regional newspaper or consumer magazine;
- A portfolio showing well thought out pages and infographics with a good understanding of typography and colour theory;
- Experience in data visualisation;
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong collaborative skills and an obsession with hitting deadlines;
- Experience in commissioning photographers and illustrators;
- An ability to work from a written or spoken brief and can communicate clearly with other designers;
- Be proactive and show a can-do attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products and an interest in new technology and processes;
- Storyboarding skills are a plus, as is an interest in finance.
PEI Media’s B2B publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt. People who thrive on our publications are smart, ambitious and committed.
They combine a down-to-earth attitude with the ability to come to the table with fresh ideas. We can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company.
Learn more by visiting thisispei.com.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter including salary requirements by clicking 'Apply' now.