Cision UK, Senior Public Relations Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a senior public relations manager to join us in this critical regional role to own the strategy and execution of external communications, including public relations, analyst relations and crisis communications for EMIA.
Reporting to the director of corporate communications, as our senior public relations manager, EMIA you will develop and implement Cision’s EMIA’s communications strategy in alignment with the company’s global communications strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as primary interface with the company’s public relations agency and coordinate agency activities in target markets, working with the agency to develop and implement an agency plan that aligns with Cision’s corporate and regional business objectives.
- Leverage Cision’s thought leadership and intellectual property by positioning subject matter experts with the media and other external stakeholders to demonstrate our in-depth knowledge and expertise. Conceptualize and create compelling messages and stories that differentiate Cision in the marketplace.
- Drive earned media coverage by developing and enhancing media relationships with relevant trade, local and national/regional media as appropriate.
- Lead influencer relations and brand advocates programs for the region.
- Compose metrics for earned media that align with Cision’s business objectives and utilize Cision’s software and intelligence products. Position Cision PR as best-practice.
- Manage the EMIA communications budget
- Measure and track results of the communications programs and campaigns utilizing Cision products in addition to other reporting tools as deemed appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- An expert in leading communication activities and ability to work with cross-functional teams to effectively position comms within an integrated marketing program. Strong interpersonal communication and networking skills: mature judgment, high ethical standards, willingness to learn and innovate, and diplomacy in handling various matters.
- Ideally, degree qualified or equivalent with an English major.
- An excellent communicator with solid written English communications skills. Ability to speak another European language would be advantageous.
- Experienced working in a professional services/B2B company preferably. Tech company experience a plus.
There has never been a better time to join us here at Cision. As the global market leader in media communications technology, Cision enables PR and communications professionals around the world to deliver a data-driven communications strategy by helping them identify influence, craft campaigns and attribute value, all in one best-in-class software platform.
Click 'Apply' now if you would like to be considered!
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, Cision is dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.