FoodNavigator, Section Editor
FoodNavigator provides a 360 degree view of the food and beverage market, covering everything from investment, incubation and innovation, to ingredients, food science and more.
We are now actively recruiting for a Section Editor to join our team and write compelling content for this diverse sector.
Working in an experienced team, you will take on a range of responsibilities including:
- Writing articles and covering news across the food and beverage market.
- Assisting in the development of the FoodNavigator brand.
- Networking at key industry events and moderating when needed (including European travel)
- Producing multimedia content i.e. videos and podcasts.
What we’re looking for:
- B2B journalism experience, ideally with expertise in the food and beverage industry.
- Experience writing for a digital publication.
- Video editing skills.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Social media savvy.
This opportunity can be based in our head office in Crawley, West Sussex. We are happy to discuss flexible/remote working and will assess this on a case by case basis.
Why should you apply?
Joining the FoodNavigator team will allow you to work in a collaborative environment where you will be able to contribute ideas and work on a brand that is constantly innovating.
If you’re interested in applying please send your CV and some examples of your work through by completing the application form below.