DesignMyNight, Marketing & PR Executive
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
In 2017 we acquired a hospitality company called DesignMyNight. DesignMyNight is the ultimate nightlife discovery tool allowing users to discover and book into the best bars, pubs and clubs and buy tickets to the hottest events in the UK.
DesignMyNight receives over 6m views a month, making it one of the largest discovery sites in the UK. They also offer two ground-breaking software systems to the Industry; a booking & enquiry management software, Collins and a Ticketing software, Tonic.
You can be part of our dynamic team, helping to grow something incredibly special at DesignMyNight [Look out for the office dogs, office bar, regular press nights out, perkbox employee reward scheme, free fruit, tea and coffee and beer pong Fridays].
Responsible for delivering social media growth in followers and engagement across multiple DesignMyNight city platforms. Sourcing and securing brand and content partnerships with appropriate and SEO-worthy companies. Helping on marketing campaigns for the DesignMyNight brand and delivering a video content strategy for social media and on-site.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Writing editorial features to send out to Press
- Pitch news articles to Press
- Help brand build on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Increase brand engagement across all our outbound portals
- Work with videograpgher to produce engaging video content of our venues and events
- Liaise with the software sales teams to ensure their clients are getting exposure across DesignMyNight
- As a well-rounded Marketing and PR Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous experience in a marketing role would be preferred
- Strong writer with evidence of online work (essential)
- Able to adapt tone depending on publication (essential)
- Attention to detail with venue/event information and picture quality (essential)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and turnaround content quickly with short notice
- Able to use own initiative and write pitches and press releases (essential)
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships with journos at magazines/ newspapers/blogs by sticking to deadlines and producing high quality content
- Write punchy and engaging social posts for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (essential)
- Team player, liaising with Collins and Tonic teams to ensure client exposure across platforms while maintaining DesignMyNight branding and tone of voice (essential)
- Ability to spot trends and highlight video-worthy content (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills
- At least 1 year's marketing/PR/editorial experience
- Confident in social situations and networking amongst journos and PRs
- Outgoing team player with a can-do attitude
- Understanding of nightlife, culture or food space
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family - apply by completing the application form below!