Redwood, Editorial Assistant - Mazda
Redwood - the world's leading content marketing agency
At award winning Redwood we create content strategy and creative that delivers results for brands.
With a portfolio of clients across tech, retail, automotive and finance, Redwood creates content that drives meaningful relationships between brands and customers.
From above the line campaigns to influencer partnerships, our continuous engagement model delivers the right content to the right audience throughout the entire customer journey.
The Mazda account at Redwood is looking for an organised, creative, digitally proficient and proactive Editorial Assistant to join the team. This role is ideal for someone with a keen eye for detail and excellent written and spoken English.
Key duties of this busy and dynamic role include:
- Supporting the Art and Editorial departments with idea generation, copywriting and picture research across the account
- Managing sub-editors, translations and proofreaders (bookings, authorisations, workflow, invoicing) to ensure corrections are made, schedules are adhered to and the budget is not exceeded
- Asset delivery to relevant stakeholders, uploading of assets to global sharing site and tracking usage of assets in digital landscape to monitor reach and Return on Investment
- Liaising with clients on feedback, amends, scheduling and general day-to-day assistance and support as required
- Assisting the Digital Editor in producing the E-zine and other digital content
To apply for the role, please send in your CV with a cover letter by completing the application form below by 26 January 2019 telling us why your skills and experience make you the right person for the job. Please be aware that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Redwood is an equal opportunities employer and therefore emphasises, in accordance with employment law that recruitment and selection decisions will not be made on the grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability or age.