Are you a Reporter looking for the next step? Would you like to produce high quality content for a well-established magazine? This is your chance to join the friendly and creative editorial team of this leading trade publication in London. This role would suit a driven journalist with experience in financial, banking or international trade publishing. Focussing on Europe and America, you will travel internationally and write exclusive news stories and long-form features for both print and online publications.
- Source and write exclusive online news stories, conducting interviews
- Contribute and commission features for the quarterly print magazine and supplements
- Edit copy and film and edit short videos/podcasts for the website
- Build and expand network of industry contacts
- Represent company at international events and report on conferences
- Contribute to social media platforms and maintain website, uploading online content
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a reporter/journalist within B2B ideally in banking, finance or international trade
- The ability to turn over accurate and original news stories as well as writing insightful features
- Excellent organisation and time-management
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A proactive and confident individual brimming with ideas and initiative
- Ability to work autonomously in a small team
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.