Management Assistant (Entertainment Industry)
Are you a recent graduate with 6 months' experience in the entertainment space? Would you be keen to work alongide Talent Managers on their client roster to learn the ropes before progressing into a similar position yourself? Are you seeking a sociable and ambitious agency with a competitive salary and strong benefits to match? If so, read on!
About the Talent Management Agency
- A multi-dimensional, forward-thinking talent management and entertainment agency, providing services from TV publicity and publishing opportunities, to brand partnerships/sponsorships and corporate bookings
- The London-based team has an impressive and fast-growing talent base, including: pop stars, reality TV winners, and Instagram kings and queens
- While the agency is known for its creative and ideas-driven approach to talent management, its team are renowned for their friendly and supportive nature, the combination of which ensures that they provide the best service and the best results in the industry in a warm, welcoming, and non-hierarchical environment
About the Role
The new Management Assistant will support the whole team in an administrative capacity. Reponsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the founders and managing their diaries
- Working with talent managers and assisting with their respective client rosters
- Completing a 12-18 month program to becoming a Junior Talent Manager
If you are organised, ambitious, and sociable, this is the role and agency for you! For more details, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1221 for more info.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Apply for Management Assistant (Entertainment Industry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly