Hearst UK Digital, Beauty Editor - E-commerce
Hearst UK is looking for a talented new Beauty Editor (E-commerce) to lead an exciting new affiliates project in its digital business.
Working across the digital platforms of brands like Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Esquire, you will curate and write daily e-commerce focused beauty content that surprises and delights our audiences, driving both traffic and revenue.
- Work with the Executive Director of Digital Editorial Strategy and the Advertising Product Director to generate an ecommerce strategy for Hearst’s beauty content.
- Work closely with the brands’ editorial teams to create integrated, engaging e-commerce content our readers will love, for both site and social.
- Curate, edit and reimagine existing Hearst Magazines print beauty content for digital.
- Work with the Affiliate Manager to analyse and prioritise e-commerce performance and wider opportunities within the business.
- Work with SEO Executive to grow organic reach of beauty content, using data and analytics to create new affiliate avenues.
- Digitally savvy, you will be comfortable writing, uploading and editing on a CMS.
- SEO-savvy with a strong understanding of writing for search.
- Able to spin topical news into commerce opportunities our readers will flock to.
- Someone with a keen eye for data and the ability to use analytics to shape content.
- Able to use Photoshop and/or carry out basic image editing.
- Someone with a willingness to product test and review, as well as interview experts.
- A lover of all things beauty and a follower of emerging trends in that world, with strong contacts you can turn to for exclusives and assets. Previous experience of writing on beauty for a website is a definite advantage.
- Someone who enjoys adapting their tone and style to write for multiple brands
- Passionate about Hearst UK’s brands and brimming with exciting and innovative ideas for commerce content that will delight our audiences.
Click 'Apply' now.