Natural Health and Health & Wellbeing Magazines, Editor
Aceville Publications is looking for a highly organised, motivated and experienced Editor to head up the Natural Health and Health & Wellbeing editorial teams.
The successful candidate will be super-calm under pressure and be just as at ease directing celebrity shoots, producing commercially-driven cover concepts and creating engaging social media strategies as they are commissioning features and driving our fast-rising, multi-channel presence, all whilst ensuring the continued growth and commercial success of each title - and with a meticulous eye for detail.
The candidate will:
- Ideally have at least two years’ experience editing women’s consumer magazines and managing a team. Those with proven managerial experience and strong applications may be also considered
- Have a good commercial grasp of the following sectors: health, wellbeing, fitness, nutrition, holistic health, complementary therapies and natural beauty
- Be highly motivated, organised, adaptable and able to juggle multiple tasks across our print, online and social media platforms, often at the drop of a hat
- Be a calm, assertive and incisive manager, capable of inspiring and leading a fast-paced team of five
- Constantly be coming up with ideas and strategies to stay ahead of the competition
- As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to complete a creative task after the interview.
To apply, please complete the application form below to send your CV, a covering letter outlining why you’re right for the job, two examples of previously published work and three sound commercial opportunities for developing the magazines to Head of Editorial [Health & Lifestyle] Naomi Abeykoon.
Please note: This is a full-time permanent position based at our Colchester offices.
Apply for Natural Health and Health & Wellbeing Magazines, Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly