Incisive Media, Technology Content Strategist
Incisive Media is an entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
Working in our two core markets, financial services and technology, we provide analyst-grade insight, business intelligence and access to specialist networks of business professionals around the globe.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an inventive, fast-working content professional to work on campaigns in B2B technology content marketing, developing compelling, persuasive content and solutions that help customers carry their messaging into market and generate sales leads. You will be working alongside digital marketers, designers and videographers.
Curiosity and fresh ideas are essential as we experiment with different techniques until we find the stories and the formats that best suit our demanding and time-poor audiences.
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in content production, either as a marketer or with a background in journalism, be comfortable networking with clients and working hand in hand with a sales team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Produce content in multiple formats to a very high standard, including video, PDF, e-book and mobile
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure maximum visibility of content to targeted decision makers
- Conducting research surveys (with support from a researcher)
- Commissioning of editorial freelancers and designers when necessary
- Provide creative ideas for the sales team to pitch to customers
- Collaborate with sales on pitches
- Join sales on calls/visits to discuss content options, processes and progress
- Working with the Director of Content and Performance Marketing Solutions to develop the commercial proposition
- Occasional presenting at Incisive client-sponsored events (research findings)
What we value
Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of what makes content impactful, persuasive, and valued but the target audience, with an innate curiosity to keep learning what works and to ‘borrow’ from the best.
Skills & Abilities:
- Produce content to a high standard
- Adherence to production deadlines and ability to produce copy to deadline
- Strong team player able to effectively collaborate with other disciplines: design, sales, & digital marketing
- Good networking ability – able to get on with clients and build trust
- Deep knowledge of business technology
How to apply
Click 'Apply' to start your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What you can expect from us
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised.
You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Health Cash Plan (company paid)
- Life assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IM Foundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments and many more!