GWR, Commercial Account Manager
GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS (GWR) is the global authority on record-breaking achievement.
The iconic annual Guinness World Records book has sold over 138 million copies in over 20 languages and in more than 100 countries since 1955.
Additionally, the Guinness World Records: Gamer’s Edition, first published in 2007 and part of a growing GWR publishing programme, has sold more than five million copies to date. Guinness World Records’ television programmes reach over 750 million viewers worldwide, and the GWR YouTube channel boasts more than one million subscribers, prompting more than 300 million views per year.
The GWR website receives 21 million visitors annually, and we engage with over 12 million fans on Facebook.
- To fully understand Guinness World Records B2B product portfolio and sell the products as part of a Marketing and PR campaign solution to key prospects, returning customers, as well as developing new incoming leads and building and maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Maximise sales revenue in assigned territories and/or sectors to achieve yearly personal and country & company sales target
- On a daily basis review and qualify territory leads from a number of sources from Salesforce as well as, phone calls, and emails.
- Thoroughly research and qualify leads to clearly establish needs and sales potential.
- Organise joint or solo meetings/Skype/follow up calls with clients to understand the brief in more detail and to get more information about the campaign objectives.
- Respond to client queries and requests fully, clearly and in a timely manner and clearly document lead progression via Salesforce.
- Position and sell GWR commercial product portfolio effectively
- Liaise with potential customers, process documentation, contracts and record information from first contact to post event account management
- Build and develop long lasting relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Follow up on leads using Salesforce and ensure accurate and detailed inputting and upkeep of all sales force information
- Attend and actively contribute to all relevant internal meetings and regularly report on progress from assigned territories
- Represent GWR company key values
- At least 4 years’ experience within account management
- CRM experience is necessary
- Experience of selling creative services along with trademark and licensing would be ideal
- Exceptional telephone manner and proposal writing
- Experience in customer service, with the general public and business 2 business
- Additional languages are preferred due to the nature of the business but are not essential
How to apply
Interested in the opportunity to gain experience from a strong brand with a great working environment? Send your CV to HR ASAP!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Apply for GWR, Commercial Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly