Ink, Production / Project Manager - Maternity Cover
Ink is the world leader in travel media. Our award-winning content inspires more than 775 million passengers a year to interact with inflight and travel magazines, digital and video platforms.
In addition to print, digital and social channels, we also create long and short form video content for in-flight entertainment (IFE) and online portals. Our in-house creative teams bring bold, innovative and intelligent editorial ideas to life, delivering striking on-brand content with a direct relevance and beauty.
Ink is recruiting for a maternity cover Production / Project Manager for our Film & Video Department to start in February 2019.
Daily tasks will be across different sectors: from finance to administration, from video production to client liaison and business development.
- Liaising with and maintaining relationships with high-profile clients
- Liaising with Ink's local and international commercial teams about projects
- Overseeing multiple projects at the same time, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget
- Quoting video projects to new and existing clients
- Overseeing the video production flow (logistics, contracts, releases, budget, expenses)
- Working with the Production Coordinator
Required skills and experience:
- Good command of written and spoken English (additional language skills are a bonus)
- Professional telephone and communication manner
- Experience in working within video or television production
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Good working knowledge of Office package
- A reliable team player
- Flexible and motivated
- Ideally 3-4 years experience in a similar role
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Ink, Production / Project Manager - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly