Global Investment Group, Group Editor (Singapore)
A role working within a creative team responsible for publications (both internal and external-facing) and the production of creative materials for the Group.
The candidate will be expected to be able to be versatile enough to write about a wide range of topics (from finance to philanthropy) and come from a newsroom background with experience writing op-eds and thought leadership articles.
Start date: Immediate
Benefits: Medical insurance; 21 days annual leave
Education: Degree from first-class institution
Languages: Excellent command of English required (written and spoken)
Reporting: Reporting to COO
Performance Profile Responsibilities:
We are searching for a motivated and talented individual to join our creative team in Singapore.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles and documents (both internal and external-facing) for the Group such as culture manuals, playbooks, and in-house publications.
- Researching and generating op-eds and thought leadership articles.
- Creative support for the production of multi-media assets for the Group.
- Conceptualisation and production of content-driven campaigns and projects for the Group.
- Sub-editing and proofreading.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a newsroom environment.
- A background in business or finance journalism. Candidates with op-ed writing experience would be preferred.
- Exceptional relational skills, able to represent the company well when interacting with operating companies or other external parties.
- Passion for language and storytelling.
- International background, able to work easily across cultures and geographies.
- Good communication skills and be very well spoken.
- Polished and professional appearance.
- Ability to work at speed and multi-task.
- Positive attitude, be an ‘energiser’.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Hunger to learn. You will be given the opportunity to do work far beyond the scope of a traditional writer.
Attraction of the role:
A unique opportunity to work across a wide range of publication types and write about a variety of topics, while working within an environment where ‘storytelling’ is truly valued
For further details and to apply please complete the application form below.