Global Investment Group, Group Editor (Singapore)
A role working within a creative team responsible for publications (both internal and external-facing) and the production of creative materials for the Group.
The candidate will be expected to be able to be versatile enough to write about a wide range of topics (from finance to philanthropy) and come from a newsroom background with experience writing op-eds and thought leadership articles.
Start date: Immediate
Benefits: Medical insurance; 21 days annual leave
Education: Degree from first-class institution
Languages: Excellent command of English required (written and spoken)
Reporting: Reporting to COO
Performance Profile Responsibilities:
We are searching for a motivated and talented individual to join our creative team in Singapore.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles and documents (both internal and external-facing) for the Group such as culture manuals, playbooks, and in-house publications.
- Researching and generating op-eds and thought leadership articles.
- Creative support for the production of multi-media assets for the Group.
- Conceptualisation and production of content-driven campaigns and projects for the Group.
- Sub-editing and proofreading.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a newsroom environment.
- A background in business or finance journalism. Candidates with op-ed writing experience would be preferred.
- Exceptional relational skills, able to represent the company well when interacting with operating companies or other external parties.
- Passion for language and storytelling.
- International background, able to work easily across cultures and geographies.
- Good communication skills and be very well spoken.
- Polished and professional appearance.
- Ability to work at speed and multi-task.
- Positive attitude, be an ‘energiser’.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Hunger to learn. You will be given the opportunity to do work far beyond the scope of a traditional writer.
Attraction of the role:
A unique opportunity to work across a wide range of publication types and write about a variety of topics, while working within an environment where ‘storytelling’ is truly valued
For further details and to apply please complete the application form below.
Apply for Global Investment Group, Group Editor (Singapore)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly