Communications Specialist - International security and privacy firm!
Exciting opportunity for a Communications Specialist to lead the international communications strategy for a high-profile law firm specialising in reputation, privacy and security.
The In-house Communications Specialist role
The Communications Specialist will play a crucial role in elevating the global visibility and credibility of this international business, alongside an experienced and driven marketing team.
The role will involve:
* Managing the company's thought leadership and content strategy
* Independently leading the press office function and maintaining the firm's significant profile in the media and with its stakeholders
* Help position the brand and its key spokespeople internationally, through wider employee engagement, media relations and partnerships activity
Key requirements for the Communications Specialist:
* 3+ years' communications experience, either agency or in-house (both would be ideal)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong media relations experience - proactive and reactive
* International media contacts would be a plus
* Experience of communicating complex issues to internal and external stakeholders, or working in a highly regulated industry
* Crisis and reputation management experience
The Communications Specialist will receive a competitive basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits!
If you are interested in this In-house Communications Specialist role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Louisa Wetton on Louisaw@reuben-sinclair.com or call 0203 958 9097.
Apply for Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly