Tatler & Vanity Fair Publishing, Sales Executive & Engagement Coordinator - Directories
Following the successful launch of the Tatler Address Book on tatler.com this summer, we are rolling the formula out on both titles.
We are seeking a dedicated sales executive, who will support his/her efforts with social media posting and monitoring, to spearhead our efforts in the following categories: Cosmetic Surgery (already live), Restaurants, Hotels, Spas, Art Galleries and Legal.
Tatler.com is currently the focus of our attention for the Address Book product, but Vanityfair.com will follow latest in Q2 2019. We expect the digital Address Book/Directory to make a significant contribution to the digital P&L by end 2019.
The Tatler and Vanity Fair Commercial team is a top-tier line-up of highly motivated and personable salespeople, creatives and editors, helping ensure that no two days are alike and that the office environment is constantly stimulating and challenging but, above all, fun. Ensuring we have the right personality fit is a must.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a timing plan and target list for the roll-out in 2019
- Sell the Address Book/Directory product to the categories of Cosmetic Surgery, Restaurants, Hotels, Spas, Art Galleries, Legal and others TBD
- Report to the Beauty and Travel category Ad Manager/s, Account Director and ultimately the Associate Publisher: concrete and well-presented results are essential
- Support the sales effort with social media activity, planned and agreed in conjunction with the above team members
- Independently liaise with the central digital team and build team as necessary, to ensure the roll-out happens in a timely, smooth and cost-efficient manner
- Identify new areas of activity as appropriate.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- One year's sales experience in digital and/or print
- A media background, used to working to strict publishing deadlines and liaising on the technical/build/production side
- An appetite for hard work and a tenacious approach to winning business
- A keen sense of humour
- The ability to perform well under pressure and take initiative
- An independent approach to thinking and problem-solving
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking, dynamic team.
Click 'Apply' now.