Tatler & Vanity Fair Publishing, Partnerships Executive
Tatler & Vanity Fair Publishing is seeking a multi-talented and organised Creative Partnerships Executive.
This is a multi-tasking support role, encompassing all aspects of the department from sales to assisting the digital team with social media promotion.
This position would suit someone interested in furthering a career in advertising/sales and marketing. Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the Creative Partnerships teams in the daily running of the department
- To respond to clients with strategic and creative ideas across all platforms
- To ensure creative work is completed on deadline and on budget
- To maintain good relations with clients and contractors, ensuring nothing is left to chance during the sign off process
- To assist with events where applicable
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Good grammar, spelling, drafting, writing and proof-reading ability
- Strong administrative and computer skills
- Numerate, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner and an ability to communicate with staff at different levels
- Fast and efficient worker, with a good organisational skills
Click 'Apply' now.