Health & Wellbeing Magazine, Editorial Assistant
Do you have what it takes to join the UK's best women’s health title?
Health & Wellbeing magazine is looking for a confident and dynamic Editorial Assistant to join its fast-paced editorial team so, if you are educated to degree level, have an interest in health and fitness, wellness, nutrition and beauty, are able to think on your feet and have a head full of feature ideas then you could be just what we are looking for.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing news and features
- Writing regularly for our websites and social media platforms
- Subbing and proofing features
- Occasional attendance at consumer and trade shows
The successful candidate will:
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Hit tight deadlines with ease
- Be highly organised and adaptable
- Have a strong eye for detail and stunning imagery
- Be a first-class writer with an excellent grasp of English grammar
- Juggle multiple tasks with confidence
- Have brilliant communication skills
- Be highly creative
- Be a whizz at social media and trend-spotting
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
Working as part of a small, friendly team, you will report to the Deputy Editor. Sound like this could be the job for you? Get in touch now.
To apply, please submit a covering letter, CV and two examples of your work (print and online) to the Editor, Sarah Sellens, by completing the application form below.
Apply for Health & Wellbeing Magazine, Editorial Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly