The Inner Circle, Senior PR Manager
SENIOR PR MANAGER AT SCALE-UP
Ready to take the lead and build a global PR strategy in-house? We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial team member who is eager to take responsibility over our PR globally.
The Inner Circle is a dating app that connects ambitious, inspiring singles around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active in over 30 cities across the world with over 1.4M members and thousands of amazing love stories to tell.
What you'll be doing
As our Senior PR manager you will develop our global PR strategy and turn the strategy into an actionable plan to get our message out there. You will act as the company's key point of contact.
You'll be getting into the nitty gritty of project planning; from resources to the preparation of communication around new launches, develop new stories and exciting campaigns, reach out to press, research cities and manage pr agencies and freelancers in key markets. You make sure everything is smooth sailing.
As part of the role you will develop an in-depth knowledge on relationships, love, tech and our product. You will hire / manage a Jr PR.
At The Inner Circle we love working as a team and you will be working together with our incredibly talented, passionate team to help The Inner Circle establish itself as the place to be for inspiring singles around the world.
What will make you successful
- You can tell us exactly what it is about our mission or product that interests you, and why.
- You’re fascinated by the world of dating, relationships, love and tech.
- You have over 5 years of experience in PR & communications including developing and executing strategies (account director level).
- Consumer PR makes you tick, and you pride yourself on knowing how to build awareness in different markets and create audience-centred campaigns.
- You live for the rush of finally nailing that hard-earned piece, and you’re great at building relationships with journalists.
- You are wildly creative, with a keen intuition for what makes a compelling story.
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously.
- You understand that news moves quickly and you flourish in a fast-paced environment. As such, you’re organised, structured and have great planning skills.
- Your attention to detail is second to none and you excel at writing and communicating in native English.
Our offices are based in Battersea.
Interested? Please send your CV and a short cover letter by completing the application form below.