Closer, Acting Style Editor
Closer Magazine is looking for an Acting Style Editor to join its vibrant team.
This position would suit someone self-motivated and creative with at least five years’ experience working on a women’s weekly magazine or a national newspaper.
- Generating new stories and original content across fashion, beauty and interiors.
- Writing regular features as well as editing.
- Styling up for both main fashion stories, and celebrity features.
- Managing the style team effectively to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Represent the publication externally, attending press events and product launches
You must have a strong knowledge of the brand, be passionate about affordable style, the latest beauty innovations and all things celebrity. It’s a busy role, so you’ll need to be organised, enthusiastic and great at working within a team.
This is a maternity-cover position, ranging from 6-8 months.
If this sounds like you and you think you could work well in our team, please email your CV, application letter and 3 examples of your work by completing the application form below.