UnHerd, Deputy Editor
UnHerd is seeking a Deputy Editor. The successful candidate will be passionate about UnHerd’s mission and ambitious for its growth.
They will have a proven record in commissioning and editing top quality articles and a sharp eye for underreported stories and ideas from around the world.
Working closely with the editor, they will have the opportunity to become involved in all aspects of UnHerd's work and help chart our future direction.
- Support the Editor in the day-to-day running of the site
- Ensure editorial and journalistic standards are applied across all output
- Edit and produce copy to the highest editorial standards
- Commission exciting and challenging content across UnHerd’s themes
- Identify and develop new writers
- Identify opportunities to increase reader engagement, including through social media
- Support UnHerd’s expansion and generate ideas for attracting new audiences
- Manage junior editorial staff
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below. The deadline for applications is 9pm, 13 February 2019.
Part Time hours also considered.