Men's Health, Junior Fitness Editor
REPORTS TO: Editor
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
You will be responsible the commissioning and editing of our fitness section, PT (approx. 14-16 pages) and the marshalling of these pages throughout the magazine production cycle.
As the primary source of training, fitness and nutrition content, you will also work closely with the digital team to deliver clear, instructional and exciting content across our platforms.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generating and crafting editorial plans
- Editing filed copy to fit the structure and tone required
- Contributing editorial, visual and video content for digital and social
- Working with picture and art departments on visuals and layout
SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
The desire and agility to work across all sections of the magazine and website is a requirement, ranging from celebrity profiles and longer-form features, to daily online articles and the contribution to MH social media accounts. An active engagement with the fitness and wellness industry is encouraged.
Planning and Organising: Planning content for your section and managing your workload to ensure copy is filed to meet editorial deadlines and standards.
Internal Relationships: Working closely with other departments across the magazine and digital to produce quality products.
External Relationships: Representing Men’s Health’s interests with relevant brands and companies and at fitness industry events.
- Excellent writing style
- Creative and forward thinking
- Motivated by and works well in a team environment
Click 'Apply' now.