Building, BD & Housing Today, Production Executive
The successful applicant for this production executive role will be enthusiastic and well organised, with a desire to build a career in the media and journalism.
Ideally, you will have had some experience working on websites, print magazines or events.
You will work with the editorial team to ensure the smooth running of the magazine and website, while also assisting the marketing and events team to deliver our sponsored content. We need someone who is proactive, self-starting and hungry to gain more experience.
This is an opportunity to work on editorial and event production at all levels and gain a huge amount of experience in the process.
Assemble Media Group is an independent publisher of Building magazine - a weekly B2B title for the construction industry, with a proud 175-year history – as well BDonline for the architecture profession, and the soon-to-be-launched Housing Today.
We are an expanding team looking for people with fresh ideas and a can-do attitude.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Sub-editing (including fact-checking and proof-reading) magazine pages
- Picture research for features and news
- Additional reporting for features and the news desk
- Liaising with freelance contributors
- Uploading online content to Building.co.uk, BDonline and Housing Today
- Contributing to our social media output
- Keeping editorial archives up to date
- Assisting with our bespoke media output and event production
- Attending industry events
- A passion to work in the media industry
- A team-player who can support and learn from others
- Lots of ideas for print, online and social media
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Image-editing and page layout skills would be a bonus
- Excellent command of English and an eye for detail
Apply to Deborah Duke by completing the application form below.