KK Communications, Account Manager
At KK Communications we specialise in publicising and marketing the hospitality sector.
We love the thriving restaurant, bar and venue scene and apply our expertise to help chefs, bars, venues and events set themselves apart from the competition.
Our strategic campaigns and tactical approach raises our clients’ profiles and communicates their objectives to their target audience. We love nothing more than achieving quantifiable results in media, marketing and events and getting successes for our favourite brands.
After several exciting new client wins we are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our growing team. We love what we do and our passion comes across in all our campaigns.
- You will assist with strategies for PR & marketing campaigns, including involvement with chefs, pitching and placement, launches and events
- You will be expected to develop and maintain a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike.
- You will be at the centre of account teams and making sure these are running well, as well as nurturing talent in the agency to achieve the best results.
- You must ensure you develop PR plans that deliver frequent, timely and positive media coverage for our clients.
- You must keep clients on track to deliver goals and objectives in their PR and marketing campaigns.
- You must oversee that the agency’s social media strategy is integrated within all PR programmes.
- You must have a desire to bring exciting brands, new client opportunities and relationships to the agency and to develop those within your role.
- You will be actively involved in pitching for new business
You will have:
- Worked at Account Executive level in a PR & marketing agency or in house
- Strong experience with the day to day support of accounts and proven track record of successful campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate creativity in previous campaigns
- Strong previous experience within restaurant / bar / food / drink PR with strong contacts within the media
- There is a clear progression planned for this position within the agency
- Statutory pension
- Commission paid on any new business brought in by employees
- Complimentary fruit delivery every week
- Extra day of holiday for birthday
Apply by completing the application form below.