Commercial Art Director
Are you an experienced Art Director looking for the opportunity to head up a design team managing commercial content for two high profile consumer publishing brands? This rare opening offers the opportunity to take the creative lead on partnership projects and to advise on design for a range of digital platforms and video content in addition to print.
- Lead and manage the branded content and partnerships art team
- Work closely with commercial partners, building and maintaining strong working relationships
- With the commercial and creative teams put together print, digital and video pitches
- Provide art direction on location for print and video shoots to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Oversee all production for commercial projects and video shoots
- Advise on design for social media platforms as required, in particular Facebook Live, IGTV and Insta Stories
Experience / skills required:
- A strong track record of leading and running a design team working across print and digital
- Experience of working on shoot and video productions
- Proven ability to develop ideas for brand pitches
- An adaptable approach and willingness to work outside of hours as required for shoots
- An interest in working on cross-platform design and to assist with digital delivery as needed
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Helen Speedy
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.