Publications UK, Magazine Editor
Publications UK require a versatile Magazine Editor to lead on SME Magazine & Director of Finance Magazine, in Print & Online.
Are you a Deputy Editor or Senior Reporter looking for your next challenge? We are looking for an Editor to join a well-established B2B/B2C media company in North London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ultra-organised, ambitious and commercially minded professional to lead two long established titles targeted at senior financial professionals (Director of Finance) and SME’s (SME Magazine).
- Create and deliver editorial strategy
- Write, commission and edit copy for print and online
- Produce insightful and engaging content to grow readership
- Identify commercial opportunities
- Develop the annual awards events and other bespoke events such as round table meetings.
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as an Editor / Deputy Editor or Senior Reporter or is essential
- Strong editing, grammar, spelling and writing skills
- Problem-solving attitude with a track record of innovation in print and digital
- A commercial mind-set with the ability to seize opportunities and hit targets
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to understand readers’ needs and support the growth of our databases and social media platforms to fully maximise the potential reach of both titles
- A background and passion for business, finance and an interest in SMEs
- Experience in developing partnerships with advertisers and partners in order to assist with revenue generating opportunities
- Proven track record of managing website content
Apply by completing the application form below.