Do you have experience in B2B journalism? Are you looking to take on a leading role on a newly launched publication? A well-established B2B publisher based in South London is looking for a Deputy Editor to join their close-knit team. You will play an instrumental role in the development of a newly launch magazine. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is keen to take on more responsibilities.
- Write features and sub-edit content
- Collate and update news for print and online publication
- Interview experts and develop solid network of key contacts
- Prepare weekly newsletters
- Update social media platforms
- Travel to international conferences and industry events
- Identify content and commercial opportunities across all platforms and implement ideas
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of commissioning articles and writing content for a B2B publication ideally
- Excellent eye for details and proofing/subbing skills
- Experience working with freelancers and contributors, as well as with press agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and good networking abilities
- Knowledge of social media and SEO would be a bonus
- Ability to travel internationally
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.