Four Public Affairs, Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Four Public Affairs is a leading public affairs team with a particular strength and heritage in healthcare campaigns.
Working with pharmaceutical, medical technology and diagnostic companies, as well as charities and trade associations, we have a proven track record of working with our clients to develop broad-based alliances to deliver successful, integrated campaigns.
We are part of Four Communications, one of the leading independent integrated communications agencies in the UK and the Middle East.
We offer a truly integrated approach with services spanning advertising, digital, social, media planning & buying, marketing, PR, public affairs, events, insights & planning and sponsorship. And we have particular strength in some key sectors including health, property, travel, financial services, retail, culture and the public sector.
We are now looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to join our public affairs team at an exciting time as we continue to drive the business forward.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to client strategy development through the provision of research and briefings for account teams;
- Project management of various work streams in account programmes, including keeping account teams appraised of progress with upcoming deadlines and client campaigns;
- Developing a broad understanding and overview of the current and emerging political issues and relevant macro policy levers impacting client accounts;
- Supporting client teams with the smooth running of events, such as through the provision of relevant materials: including agendas; briefing papers and name badges; liaison with delegates; and, attendance at the event;
- Providing timely and accurate political and media monitoring for account teams and consultants across the agency;
- Developing comprehensive political and industry stakeholder databases;
- Preparing briefing papers and documents on complex areas of policy, including stakeholder perspectives;
- Attending industry events on behalf of the agency with a view to networking, building contacts and broadening policy knowledge; and,
- Contributing to marketing initiatives through the development of materials.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- An interest and understanding of the UK political landscape and climate;
- Knowledge or experience of healthcare policy is desirable but not essential;
- The ability and desire to thrive in a fast-moving and high-intensity working environment;
- Excellent organisational, writing, IT and communication skills;
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a workload with often conflicting and tight deadlines, whilst also being cognizant of account team deadlines;
- Have the ability to scan and summarise complex policy documents and announcements quickly and effectively; and
- Demonstrable experience of producing written work to high standard.
Apply by completing the application form below.