Nudge Global, Online Writer - Personal Finance
3 days left
- Full Time
Nudge is seeking a highly motivated online writer to help fulfil its mission of making money simpler. We tell people what they need to know about their finances, exactly when they need to know it, using data and behavioural psychology.
Bought by employers on behalf of their employees, Nudge’s technology delivers personalised and independent financial education aimed at improving financial wellness. Our incredible client list includes IBM, Virgin, Centrica, Samsung, BlackRock and many more.
We are looking for a writer to help us engage our 250,000 users in the UK and Ireland by producing a range of content to deadline on a variety of subjects, from everyday finances and budgeting, to tax, pensions and investing.
One day you might be creating a comprehensive explainer on how a Lifetime ISA works, or how inflation influences savings, the next, creating personalised posts about the best time for renewing car insurance, or how probate fees are about to change. And you’ll be making this content approachable and easy to read to boot.
The person we are looking for:
- Understands the world of personal finance
- Demonstrates excellent writing skills
- Possesses a rigorous attention to detail and accuracy
- Shows a track record of creating compelling online content
- Is confident in choosing the most appropriate style and tone for subject and audience
- Is familiar with conventions of publishing online
- Has experience using content management systems
- Wants to work for a growing startup and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
The online writer will not be required to source original news stories, but will need skills often grounded in news reporting, features, or a similar writing role, such as:
- An eye for an angle, catchy top line and arresting image
- Building a thorough knowledge of a specific subject area or beat
- An understanding of how to source accurate information and fact-check
Reporting to the chief editor, the online writer will:
- Help produce high quality engaging content on a regular basis to deadline, including evergreen articles, social media-style posts and direct email communications.
- Help ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate in line with legislative changes
This is a superb opportunity for the right person to join a company operating at the exciting crossover of content and technology.
Nudge is grounded in solid journalism and writing, while delivering information in a highly innovative and uniquely personalised way. This role would suit someone who is excited about the possibilities of digital technology, data and the personalisation of content.
Nudge is an online platform helping employees better understand and manage their money. In the world of employee benefits, this is called financial education and is a key tool for companies to improve financial wellness and engagement among their employees.
Fuelled largely by legislation, the market for workplace financial education is growing exponentially, with two-thirds of larger employers expected to adopt it in the next three years. This has helped Nudge build a profitable business with +100% year-on-year growth.
You can find out more about us at nudge-global.com.
Apply for Nudge Global, Online Writer - Personal Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly