IntraFish Media, Market Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
IntraFish Media, the leading provider of business news and analysis to the global seafood sector, is seeking a Market Analyst for our London office.
The position requires reporting, research, analysis and planning skills to deliver up-to-date insight to our demanding audience of seafood professionals.
The Market Analyst will play a pivotal role in expanding and developing research and intelligence products at NHST Global, a leading media company covering the shipping, energy and seafood sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce, has career advancement potential and offers competitive salary, benefits and vacation time, as well as good work-life balance.
- Researching and analyzing seafood industry trends including supply and demand, prices, innovation, finance and other topics
- Ensuring on-time delivery of industry reports and analysis
- Coordinating with editorial and design team to ensure research and reports are produced to the highest standards
- Coordinating with in-house marketing team to aid in marketing and promotion of reports and research
- Utilizing Social Media to promote and distribute research
- Overseeing price, company data and visualization products
- Other duties as assigned, including: podcasting, presentations at industry events, reporting
- At least 3 years experience in business reporting, research and analysis
- Experience with data analysis and visual rendering
- Familiarity with Chart Beat, DataWrapper or other data rendering software
- Familiarity with Adobe products
- Command of social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience in B-2-B publications a plus, but not a requirement
- English language fluency a must, additional languages a plus
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for IntraFish Media, Market Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly