Commercial Sales Executive
A global active lifestyle magazine in Central London is looking for an experienced and innovative Commercial Sales Executive to join their team. You will identify commercial opportunities and transfer your experience working with agencies to deliver incremental advertising revenue the magazine.
- Building key media relationships within client and agency landscape
- Identifying commercial opportunities and coordinate sales activities
- Lead negotiations with existing and key clients while sourcing new advertising leads
- Attending client and agency briefing sessions to support commercial partnership proposals
- Forecasting, P&L and budget management throughout campaign periods
Experience / skills required:
- Understanding of print and digital media market mechanics in top media markets
- Strong sales background and extensive client/agency contact base
- Solid industry and agency connections
- Excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills
- Previous experience working on Lifestyle and/or sports content would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.